Monday 17 November 2014

The Back

Namaste! I'm back. I was able to retrieve back my blog, and that. makes. me. so. happy. I also just got back from a long journey - an adventure that I needed. It was a breathing space, remembering that I am alive. Indeed, I felt so alive.

Koko's Back

You grip on the beauty of life when you hear various stories from different walks of life. You get to see that there's so much out there, and even the age of gods that has lasted centuries. Structures of sophistication and symphonies of sights that make you realise our potentials. Art and architecture that's extremely intricate can be all attainable by the same able hands.

No plans - going with the flow, just like many of them. Life seems so much easier, and they are just fine. They are not conditioned to sit in a rocking chair as early as adolescence. Maybe even the aged prefer not sitting on one, they prefer to go out there and have a wholesome chat. They don't lock themselves up between their solid walls and barred windows, or sit in a box that feed them things to tweak their thinking.

In the age where many say that the world is corrupt, you still see children running around and happy. Walking around this ancient city, I was blessed to hear wisdom from this zen Canadian lady. She has spoken of how beautiful it is to be a child. No matter where they are or the situation they are in, they'll always seem to find happiness. They create and use their imagination, everything is pure and thought - honest, free and limitless.

That feeling of being exposed to danger, it makes you feel so alive. We get so caught with the comforts of life that we are alienated to adrenaline-fueled activities. Being in a middle of a riot with a burning bus behind you, or trying to help out a man who's spewing blood in the middle of the street or seeing enchanting entertainment, such as snake charming. 

You also see the tragedies of tyranny, where we are left with echoes of cries. Greeted by a tower of torture - where piles of skulls are laid to be respect. The remnants remind us of how we are so powerless, at the same time. Although they were executed as they've showed sign of intelligence is very much parallel to what we have today, however today, they prevail and not persecuted.

Learning life lessons from people who has boldly walked away from the Tragedy of Commons, I am refreshed, but they say now I'm 'back to reality'... I say: I'll make my reality, the fantasy of many. Our reality shouldn't be a nightmare, and we shouldn't be shepherded by saints in stained silks. A man without means but has lived to fly; or a fool that has gained wealth and forgot to see the sky. 

I'm back home - but doesn't mean it will be a pain in the back this time.

x :: L

No comments :

Post a Comment