Friday 11 October 2013

Move Forward

It's finally October and I can't wait to drink beer! Just kidding. First, I don't drink beer; second, I don't drink alcohol. I'm back to update you with the crazy coaster circus I like to call 'life'.


As you all know (When I say all, I am assuming that I have readers), I have been in a rough patch in life. It started with the breakupdown of my classy ex-wife. Then the dark clouds of cold winter whims got into my veins before I realised that it had reached my brain.

Fast forward, my journal has never been messy like ever. October's been a mess. A good mess. Photo above is a reference that I have sold my little humble prostitute ride, Ka. She was cheap, but I thought I'd stick to something that was meant for me from the beginning. I actually had a whole day of running around from one side of town to the other, then back, and a lot more just to earn this lovely lady I'd like to call Applesauce. I hate putting gender to things, by the way, so I'm just using this (insert appropriate type of figure of speech here) right now. It was the first time I actually made a lot of effort on a material possession, spent money on and willing to take the risks involved. So today, little Ford is gone, thought I had heaps of sentiments about it which I have to admit has been only a sensational exaggeration of being materialistic.

Today, I dressed up as a business dude-- with the coat and sleek leather shoes, for a job interview which I aced. I hope it will all go well. Then a geek, which I thought I looked cool although it wasn't meant to be? I mean, GEEK, not nerd. I'll try to put photos up.But right now, I'm sitting on the floor on my underwear typing this update. I run another 5 blogs, so I thought a bit wrap on what's been happening with me:

1. I moved out from the hollows of the Adelaide Hills.

2. Two blocks from the beach and the shops is where my humble abode is located.

3. Mind has been totally restored, if not renewed.

4. Been working heaps, as a facepainter Woody.

5. Got a new car, a sexy one.

6. Trying to get rid of my acne, this time for good (hopefully).

7. Back to artistic and creative pursuit.

8. Have a guitar and I practice at least once a day. Wuut.

9. I got a gym membership! (Doesn't mean I go)

10. I eat ALOT of fruits. Yum. 

11. And nuts.

12. No more sugar.

13. I might get a new job.

14. Oh by the way, my collection for my shop is complete!

15. Not starting it until I become more financially stable.

I am such a happy kid, I like to pass the positivity to everyone, and I hope everyone could do that too. The world would be so much better! I have become who I was years ago... and I am so happy. No words could explain what I am feeling right now. I'm no sticky tape or wet rag. This is my life, and who knows if Judas was actually the good guy.

Long live, ek oh.

No comments :

Post a Comment