Friday 23 August 2013

Garage Sail

Sailors and mermaids! It's been a few weeks since I updated my chronicles. I have been busy living a life like of a sailor. Packing up few clothes and sailing around the broad waters. It's a fun life, it's full of motion and action. Even in your sleep, you get vivid dreams of living in that unknown parallel universe. Buckin' Buddha, love garage sales. 


  Vacation Land Bag 2 // Calligraphy Set 2
 Patterned Backpack 2.3 // Paper Wallets 2 x 2
 Tarocash Suit 10 tagged 149.95
 
 Black Connor Shirt 10 tagged 59.95
 
Grey Connor Shirt 10 tagged 49.95

Always try to look for things in the area where it seems like it was the rubbish pile or the heap of disease. Disinfectants are cheap, and just base it to the seller if they look like a hooker or if their home looks like it's been plagued with supervira (plural of virus?). You'll most likely find unused stuff, and always try to haggle because they really don't care anymore-- and they hate annoying buyers, will likely to give up after a little bit of insisting.

 Brown Leather/Suede Vintage Jackets 5 x 2

 Vinyl Record valued at least 30 haggled 1
 Unused Flasks 4 ; 8
 Brother Typewriter 45 haggled at 30

I never intentionally go to find these babies. However, this mecca of pre-loved holy grails called Morphett Vale in South Australia, never seem to run out of decluttering households. Every drive to work or back, I always see signs on the main road with makeshift cardboard signs of garage sales, sometimes 4 or 5 at a time. I don't buy new things because to me they have no soul and character. Yes, I think objects can have them. Connotation to the movie, the Conjuring. I didn't post some of the other insignificant and less-manly objects I've bought, (e.g. a dildo, I kid... or I might not be) So yeah, keep an eye in your neighbourhood because one man's trash is a poor prince's treasure! Bon voyage!

No comments :

Post a Comment