Friday 12 July 2013

Violet Femmes


"Good Feeling, won't you stay with me just a little longer. It always seems like your leaving, when I need you here just a little longer." These poetic words that jives along the harmonic clangs. Good feeling, when you are with me, I think you are but a dream and so when you leave me behind I get scared that you were just a fantasy.

 

Overwhelmingly, my phone now speaks fluent Spanish, and I have to adjust my feet to the rhythm of the clutch. I know realise that he is my friend, and only a foe to begin with. In this new partial career, I know where I stand and not just standing here for long, but it has given me the track to my destination. "Dear lady, there's so many things that I have come to fear. Little voice says I'm going crazy, to see all my worlds disappear."  My arms are trembling, and I am weary of which path to take, however. My fair lady, where art thou? Let me know where my legs should head towards.


"Vague sketch of a fantasy, laughing at the sunrise like he's been up all night."


VIOLET FEMMES ::  
Singlet COTTON ON Sunnies VANS Shoes CONVERSE
The Rest OP SHOP

 "O, slippin' and slidin'; what a good time but now have have to find a bed... That can take this wait."

 
 "Oh dear lady, won't you stay with me just a little longer. You know it always seems like your leaving, when I need you here just a little longer." Just a little bit longer this time, maybe long enough until my last breath.

Good Feeling lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Photos: Quinn Adams

No comments :

Post a Comment