Monday 29 July 2013

Okay, fine.



Never in my whole life have I thought I'd ever do something illegal (and get caught), like speeding. Yes, I'm impatient but I always abide in rules. I'm such a goody grandma to be risking things. I also happen to be the biggest frisky frugal fool in town. I tend never to spend the earnings I make as much as I could, then tend to hoard all of that in the hopes of becoming a multimillionaire moghul one day by my super saving skills.

So just right before I have set my goals and packed up my life to two or three small overnight bags for a breezy, Santa Monicasque lifestyle; I got a letter that seemed so friendly from the outside. After opening it, my world semi-crumbled. It was an expiation notice, it's an odd word, I think. If you'd ask me what expiation means, without looking the dictionary... it means-- I can't come up of anything, so maybe it's a made-up word.

With a staggering amount, I was blown away like the speed I was driving that 13th of July. Okay, fine. I have to pay it. To me, it was like an obstacle if it's going to change my decision or not. Is it an omen? Hopefully no. Please God. I had to scrape money off my bank account just to get it out of the way. Now, I have a two digit figure in my bank account. It's quite inspiring, actually.


Now, I've become to the bourgeois bohemian that I naturally am again. I might start doing crafts to make a little bit extra money. 'What can I do?' isn't the question. I'm glad that I'm certainly alive, and that it just seemed like some cheeky c-word robbed me, and that's it. I worked extra hours for nothing. Irony of life, says the Paradoxataur.

Is it illegal to say something against fines? Oh shiz, I hope I don't get more by doing this. Well, it's good to know that the money I put in would be sent as financial aid to poorer countries. Seriously speaking though.


P.S.

My room looks like a display room, with only a little hint of life in it. It feels weird, but it feels bigger. Now it make sense why they do it that way.  

P.S. P.S.

What does P.S. mean? I just looked it up, 'Post-scriptum', more like Post-scro--ll... down to see the rest of the text.


ek oh,

x :: L

No comments :

Post a Comment